Right now, I am buzzing through our house here in Garding, getting my things sorted that I leave behind and that I take with me, medics and papers and cables and communication devices. My flight leaves at 8pm. When I booked a train ticket to the airport, I read that the train might be late or cancelled, due to problems with the tracks. Just what one needs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25. March 2023 “Everything will be all right in the end. If it’s not all right, it is not yet the end.” Simit Patel said that, Hotel Manage...
-
Today I started packing my most important pieces of luggage: the topcase and the tank bag. In the middle of my packing, my friend Omar calle...
-
08:30 am. Still on the car train to Lörrach. Had a good sleep, after a quite adventurous loading the bike on the train. I had to take the ta...
-
22.03.2023 The trip is over only when it is really over. Omar left this morning at about 08:30. I was still suffering from diarrhoea, but ...
No comments:
Post a Comment