March 22, 2023

 22.03.2023

The trip is over only when it is really over. 

Omar left this morning at about 08:30. I was still suffering from diarrhoea, but parting like that without going on together was quite painful. However, even if I wanted, I couldn't do the tour. I was way too weak.

Ten minutes later Omar was back again. After he left he stopped over at the nearby supermarket and double-checked if he has everything he needs for the last stretch. Fact was that at the last hotel we were asked for our passports, and for some reason I had both passports in my dedicated package. So, after this short second good-bye, Omar took off. On our "Where is" app we always can see each other, and I saw that Omar is making great progress. 

In the later afternoon he called ma and also sent me a message that he stays in Barcelona over night, with a relative. Omar seems to have relatives all over the world.










No comments:

Post a Comment

 25. March 2023 “Everything will be all right in the end. If it’s not all right, it is not yet the end.” Simit Patel said that, Hotel Manage...